Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Property Field shows that it is actively selected when it has been disabled while being actively selected
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached "UIToolkit-PropertyField-RightClick" project
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. In the Hierarchy select the "GameObject"
4. In the Inspector right-click on the "Yeah" property under the "Monobehaviour UI Toolkit" Component and select "Disable property"
Expected results: The Property Field isn't displayed as being actively selected
Actual results: The Property Field is shown as being actively selected (blue borders)
Reproducible with: 2019.4.18f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b3, 2021.2.0a2
Could not test with: 2018.4.30f1 because of the CS0234 and CS0246 errors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible