Search Issue Tracker
Promo code redemptions not being detected whilst the App is running
They are using integrated the In-App Purchase module and they are testing it under Android within a game.
IAP module version: 1.11.4.
Problem: When they are using a Google Play promo code to buy a product, the purchase fails with "PurchaseFailureReason: UserCancelled".
Workaround: If we restart the app, ProcessPurchase is finally called and the product finally seems purchased correctly.
This looks very similar to what's described at https://forum.unity3d.com/threads/unity-iap-service-item-already-purchased-error.416175/
A similar bug was supposed to be fixed in version 1.8.0 (2016-08-23):
"Google Play - Promo code redemptions not being detected whilst the App is running."
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Default Scripting Backend in Universal Render Pipeline template is set to il2cpp
- Texture importer assigns wrong texture compression formats to lightmap textures
- Unity crashes when opening the project
- Lightmap Encoding Quality settings do not apply to Shadowmask textures
- [UIR] Lines separating packages wiggle in Packman at 150%