Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.4
[Project View] Parts of the Asset Store login popup are pushed offscreen if the login fails
When logging into the Asset Store via the Project Window, some buttons will be pushed off the edges of the login window if the login attempt fails.
Caused by the editor reskin in 2019.3. Is first noticeable as a minor issue in 2019.3.0a3 but has gotten worse with subsequent changes to the editor since then.
1. Open Unity
2. Create a project with any settings
3. When the project loads go to the Project View search bar
4. Search for "horse" and set the filter to the asset store
5. Select any free asset
6. In the inspector, select "Import"
7. When the Asset Store login popup appears, enter the wrong credentials and attempt to login
The login fails and the login window continues to show all buttons and labels correctly.
When the login fails, a message is displayed that pushes all the buttons in the login window down where they cannot be seen.
Tested on Windows 10.
Occurs on 2019.3.0a3, 2020.1.0a15
Does not occur on 2019.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect