Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X
The enviroment image in the attached project is yellow after upgrading from 2019.4 to 2020.2
After upgrading a project from 2019.4 to 2020.2 the environment light skybox is now yellow.
Steps to reproduce
- Clone project email@example.com:unity/benchmark-office.git -b 2019.4. This project is large.
- Open it. Beware I had two occasions where my windows system blue screened and hard locked at this point, save your work.
- Open the scene found under Assets/0m/OfficeRoom.unity
Notice issue - The scene renders yellow.
Expected: The scene should not have a yellow tint.
Tested broken: Windows, 2020.2.0b1, 2020.2.0b6, 2020.2.0b8
Tested working: Windows 2019.4.12f1, 2020.1.10f1
I have not tested with any other HDRP projects. Regression checking results to follow...
I've set up runs of 2019.4, 2020.1, and 2020.2 on our internal CI. You can see screenshots and logs from each run.
Ping me for access, feel free to kick off a new build with a fixed Unity version for testing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Wrong documentation page is displayed for the "Scene Template Pipeline" help icon
- Missing Device Simulator API
- Shadow gets cut off when in Play Mode and using shader "Shader Graph/Rotation Shader" for material
- Unable to get textureOverrideSettings from BuildPipeline.GetBuildTargetName when trying to pass in the platform string
- Getting the current process name returns Null when building with IL2CPP