Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X
The enviroment image in the attached project is yellow after upgrading from 2019.4 to 2020.2
After upgrading a project from 2019.4 to 2020.2 the environment light skybox is now yellow.
Steps to reproduce
- Clone project firstname.lastname@example.org:unity/benchmark-office.git -b 2019.4. This project is large.
- Open it. Beware I had two occasions where my windows system blue screened and hard locked at this point, save your work.
- Open the scene found under Assets/0m/OfficeRoom.unity
Notice issue - The scene renders yellow.
Expected: The scene should not have a yellow tint.
Tested broken: Windows, 2020.2.0b1, 2020.2.0b6, 2020.2.0b8
Tested working: Windows 2019.4.12f1, 2020.1.10f1
I have not tested with any other HDRP projects. Regression checking results to follow...
I've set up runs of 2019.4, 2020.1, and 2020.2 on our internal CI. You can see screenshots and logs from each run.
Ping me for access, feel free to kick off a new build with a fixed Unity version for testing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pressing Control when the Scene View is in focus logs a "CommandBuffer: temporary render texture not found while executing" warning
- [Android] UI is being scaled up on some Android devices when the referenced resolution in the "Canvas Scaler" component is larger than the actual screen resolution of the device
- Resizing the Scene View causes the Editor to lag when the Canvas contains many items and it's Rect Transform size is changed
- Gizmo Settings Menu overflows to another monitor when the Scene View is expanded
- [Android] Sprite transparency does not work when using RGB ETC1 format and a warning is shown "Cannot compress to ETC1. The split alpha channel and compression to ETC1 requires a packing tag."