Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Project causes "Failed executing external process for 'Bake Runtime' job." messages when run as service
1. Download zip file of project from OwnCloud and unzip..
3. Edit BuildCommand.bat to point to the installation directory of Unity
4. Edit install-service.bat to enter your Windows username and password, e.g sc config camobuild obj= .\bob password= bobspass
5. Run install-service.lnk and click yes to Admin prompt.
6. Run run-service.lnk and click yes to Admin prompt. Two powershell windows should pop up, one will have a log of Editor.log.
7. Wait for a while
8. Eventually, you should see:
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor/Platform/Windows/ExternalProcess.cpp Line: 221)
Failed executing external process for 'Bake Runtime' job.
Reproduced in 2017.2.0p1, 2017.2.1p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP] Add to list button gives empty list when trying to add features to the Forward Renderer
- In the Editor terrain is not rendered correctly when "Draw Instanced" on custom shader is enabled
- There is a refresh prompt even when there are no new Cloud projects available when Unity Hub is opened
- EditorSceneManager.sceneOpened and EditorSceneManager.sceneOpening events are not called when the scene is reloaded
- [IL2CPP] Fails to generate generic method struct variant when calling itself and causing ExecutionEngineException