Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Won't Fix in 2017.2.X
Project causes "Failed executing external process for 'Bake Runtime' job." messages when run as service
1. Download zip file of project from OwnCloud and unzip..
3. Edit BuildCommand.bat to point to the installation directory of Unity
4. Edit install-service.bat to enter your Windows username and password, e.g sc config camobuild obj= .\bob password= bobspass
5. Run install-service.lnk and click yes to Admin prompt.
6. Run run-service.lnk and click yes to Admin prompt. Two powershell windows should pop up, one will have a log of Editor.log.
7. Wait for a while
8. Eventually, you should see:
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor/Platform/Windows/ExternalProcess.cpp Line: 221)
Failed executing external process for 'Bake Runtime' job.
Reproduced in 2017.2.0p1, 2017.2.1p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Recursive rendering refraction is very different compared to Rasterization/PathTracing
- [VFX] SMR sampling first frame after culling in T-Pose
- Can't select color from Editor with color picker when Unity Editor is on Secondary monitor
- [Linux] "Error while reading movie" errors in Learning templates due to unsupported .mov video format
- [Android] Crash with Signal 11 when opening app from floating icon state