Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Won't Fix in 2017.2
Project causes "Failed executing external process for 'Bake Runtime' job." messages when run as service
1. Download zip file of project from OwnCloud and unzip..
3. Edit BuildCommand.bat to point to the installation directory of Unity
4. Edit install-service.bat to enter your Windows username and password, e.g sc config camobuild obj= .\bob password= bobspass
5. Run install-service.lnk and click yes to Admin prompt.
6. Run run-service.lnk and click yes to Admin prompt. Two powershell windows should pop up, one will have a log of Editor.log.
7. Wait for a while
8. Eventually, you should see:
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor/Platform/Windows/ExternalProcess.cpp Line: 221)
Failed executing external process for 'Bake Runtime' job.
Reproduced in 2017.2.0p1, 2017.2.1p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor fails to launch with silent crash in mono on windows
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface
- [DX12] Nothing is being rendered when using Alt+Enter to maximize a resized windowed player
- GL shader reflection is truncated or crash occurs when struct is used from named CBuffer with at least one other constant
- Having a struct in the global CBuffer makes OpenGLCore and GLES3 targets not report reflection for the CBuffer