Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fix In Review for 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Project Browser slider doesn't get reset after selecting any item in Favorites hierarchy and clearing the search bar
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Set the Project window slider to a non-default value (e.g. highest value)
3. Type 't:scene' into the search bar of the Project Window
4. Save the search and call it 'Test' (it should appear in the 'Favorites' hierarchy)
5. Select any folder under 'Assets' in the Project Window hierarchy
6. Set the Project window slider to a non-default value (e.g. lowest left)
7. Select the 'Test' search in the Favorites hierarchy (the slider value should return to the value set in step 2)
8. Change the value of the search bar from 't:scene' to any string
9. Observe the slider.
Expected result: The slider returns to the same value that was set in step 6
Actual result: The slider value doesn't change
Reproducible with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.14f1, 2021.1.14f1, 2021.2.0b3, 2022.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes