Search Issue Tracker
Project Browser A$ Search - Special symbols block search request
1. Go to Asset Store search in the Project Browser
2. Use one of the following symbols in your search string:
@, /, (, ), -, ~, |, !,
3. Notice: "The Asset Store is not available"
4. Additionally, notice that when using the underscore sign "_" the results list is always empty (even if something fits the search)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build