Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[PLM] AO renders incorrect black texels when Bounces are set to "None" and Direct Contribution is > 0
How to reproduce:
1. Open users attached project and "BakedLight_AO_Bug"
2. Go to Window --> Lighting --> Settings
3. Choose Progressive Lightmapper and make Direct Contribution bigger than 0 (0.01 for example) and Bounces equal to None
4. Generate Lighting and observe Scene/Game views
Result: Baked lightmap is completely black when Direct Contribution is bigger than 0
Regression introduced with - 2017.1.0b1
Reproducible with - 2018.2.0a5, 2018.1.0b11, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.2p1, 2017.1.3p2, 2017.1.0b1
Not reproducible with - 2017.1.0a6
Fixed in - 2018.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"