Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[PLM] AO renders incorrect black texels when Bounces are set to "None" and Direct Contribution is > 0
How to reproduce:
1. Open users attached project and "BakedLight_AO_Bug"
2. Go to Window --> Lighting --> Settings
3. Choose Progressive Lightmapper and make Direct Contribution bigger than 0 (0.01 for example) and Bounces equal to None
4. Generate Lighting and observe Scene/Game views
Result: Baked lightmap is completely black when Direct Contribution is bigger than 0
Regression introduced with - 2017.1.0b1
Reproducible with - 2018.2.0a5, 2018.1.0b11, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.2p1, 2017.1.3p2, 2017.1.0b1
Not reproducible with - 2017.1.0a6
Fixed in - 2018.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Prefab copies are generated every frame and exceptions are thrown when its dragged into the Scene view
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"