Search Issue Tracker
Progressive Lightmapper - extremely high RAM usage, memory is not released
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Go to lighting -> scene
3. Make sure that stationary lighting is set to progressive
4. Turn on Auto-Generate
5. Observe the rising RAM usage in the task manager
Expected result: Progressive lightmapper RAM usage should not be this high, memory should be released
Reproduced in: 2017.1.0a6, 2017.1.0a4, 5.6.0f3, 5.6.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string