Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
[Progressive Lightmapper][Denoiser] Artifacts appears on objects when Auto Generate Lighting is On
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case1260772.zip"
2. Go to Assets -> ProjectModels -> Lightmaps folder and open scene "LightmapScene"
2. Wait until Editor finishes baking
3. Observe the line across the surface of the large sphere in Scene window
Expected: No artifacts on objects after baking
Actual: Artifacts on objects across their surface
Reproducible with: 2019.4.4f1, 2020.1.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2020.1.0a12, 2020.1.0b16, 2020.2.0a18
Cannot test with: 2018.4.25f1 (Objects becomes invisible after baking)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Curves Editor crops big values
- Building Unity editor via CI results in "System.IO.IOException: Sharing violation on path" error
- MissingMethodException in Player.log when calling Type.GUID in IL2CPP Build
- [Editor] Side panel and graph divider gets stuck when dragged after selecting transition from Any State in Animator Window
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage