Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
[Progressive Lightmapper][Denoiser] Artifacts appears on objects when Auto Generate Lighting is On
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case1260772.zip"
2. Go to Assets -> ProjectModels -> Lightmaps folder and open scene "LightmapScene"
2. Wait until Editor finishes baking
3. Observe the line across the surface of the large sphere in Scene window
Expected: No artifacts on objects after baking
Actual: Artifacts on objects across their surface
Reproducible with: 2019.4.4f1, 2020.1.0a11
Not reproducible with: 2020.1.0a12, 2020.1.0b16, 2020.2.0a18
Cannot test with: 2018.4.25f1 (Objects becomes invisible after baking)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- Modifying Rigidbody2D.position doesn't stop interpolation when called during the FixedUpdate callback.
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac