Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
[Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
Using AsyncProgressBarTests project:
Progress > Start Unresponsive Task
The task stop after a few seconds and the text disapears
Progress > Start Async Task
The task completes after a few seconds.
Expected: then the style of the progress bar reverts to unresponsive
What is happening: then the style of the progress bar does not revert to unresponsive and stay like a running task.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [Android][IL2CPP] ARM64 Release build fails
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'
- [TMP] [iOS] Password Input Field with Hidden Mobile Input deletes characters after re-focus
- HingeJoint2D do not respect starting angle when enforcing angle limits