Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
Using AsyncProgressBarTests project:
Progress > Start Unresponsive Task
The task stop after a few seconds and the text disapears
Progress > Start Async Task
The task completes after a few seconds.
Expected: then the style of the progress bar reverts to unresponsive
What is happening: then the style of the progress bar does not revert to unresponsive and stay like a running task.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Recursive rendering refraction is very different compared to Rasterization/PathTracing
- [VFX] SMR sampling first frame after culling in T-Pose
- Can't select color from Editor with color picker when Unity Editor is on Secondary monitor
- [Linux] "Error while reading movie" errors in Learning templates due to unsupported .mov video format
- [Android] Crash with Signal 11 when opening app from floating icon state