Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
Using AsyncProgressBarTests project:
Progress > Start Unresponsive Task
The task stop after a few seconds and the text disapears
Progress > Start Async Task
The task completes after a few seconds.
Expected: then the style of the progress bar reverts to unresponsive
What is happening: then the style of the progress bar does not revert to unresponsive and stay like a running task.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated