Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
Using AsyncProgressBarTests project:
Progress > Start Unresponsive Task
The task stop after a few seconds and the text disapears
Progress > Start Async Task
The task completes after a few seconds.
Expected: then the style of the progress bar reverts to unresponsive
What is happening: then the style of the progress bar does not revert to unresponsive and stay like a running task.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field