Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
Using AsyncProgressBarTests project:
Progress > Start Unresponsive Task
The task stop after a few seconds and the text disapears
Progress > Start Async Task
The task completes after a few seconds.
Expected: then the style of the progress bar reverts to unresponsive
What is happening: then the style of the progress bar does not revert to unresponsive and stay like a running task.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Fixed in: 2020.1.0b9