Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Profiling] UI module chart does not show any data.
UI module chart does not show data when build created with Autoconnect Profiler.
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project.
2. File > Build Settings > Select Standalone platform.
3. Enable "Development Build" and "Autoconnect Profiler" Checkbox.
4. Build and Run.
Profiler module chart does not show UI data.
Profiler module chart shows UI data.
Note: Also occurring with Android, Universal Windows Platform and IOS.
The UI Details module does show data.
2019.1.0a12, 2018.3.0f2, 2018.3.0a11, 2018.3.0a1
Working Fine in:
Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animation stops at the end of the transition duration when the Animator preview is played
- Imported FBX Models are not visible in the Scene or previewable in the Project files when the Parallel Import option is enabled
- Adding or removing assets to bundles will cause other assets to be rebuilt when BuildAssetBundleOptions.UseContentHash is used
- Prefab overrides cannot be obtained when Serialized via Property
- "Rotation quaternions must be unit length" error appears when multiplying quaternions