Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
[Profiling] UI module chart does not show any data.
UI module chart does not show data when build created with Autoconnect Profiler.
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project.
2. File > Build Settings > Select Standalone platform.
3. Enable "Development Build" and "Autoconnect Profiler" Checkbox.
4. Build and Run.
Profiler module chart does not show UI data.
Profiler module chart shows UI data.
Note: Also occurring with Android, Universal Windows Platform and IOS.
The UI Details module does show data.
2019.1.0a12, 2018.3.0f2, 2018.3.0a11, 2018.3.0a1
Working Fine in:
Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'