Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
[Profiling] UI module chart does not show any data.
UI module chart does not show data when build created with Autoconnect Profiler.
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project.
2. File > Build Settings > Select Standalone platform.
3. Enable "Development Build" and "Autoconnect Profiler" Checkbox.
4. Build and Run.
Profiler module chart does not show UI data.
Profiler module chart shows UI data.
Note: Also occurring with Android, Universal Windows Platform and IOS.
The UI Details module does show data.
2019.1.0a12, 2018.3.0f2, 2018.3.0a11, 2018.3.0a1
Working Fine in:
Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
- Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException when building on Android and using Regex in code
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values