Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Profiling] UI module chart does not show any data.
UI module chart does not show data when build created with Autoconnect Profiler.
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project.
2. File > Build Settings > Select Standalone platform.
3. Enable "Development Build" and "Autoconnect Profiler" Checkbox.
4. Build and Run.
Profiler module chart does not show UI data.
Profiler module chart shows UI data.
Note: Also occurring with Android, Universal Windows Platform and IOS.
The UI Details module does show data.
2019.1.0a12, 2018.3.0f2, 2018.3.0a11, 2018.3.0a1
Working Fine in:
Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state
- Material Constructor doesn't copy ShaderKeyword from material properly
- IL2CPP error at Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCache`1.GetUniqueHash(T value) when building on Android
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked