Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Profiling] UI module chart does not show any data.
UI module chart does not show data when build created with Autoconnect Profiler.
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project.
2. File > Build Settings > Select Standalone platform.
3. Enable "Development Build" and "Autoconnect Profiler" Checkbox.
4. Build and Run.
Profiler module chart does not show UI data.
Profiler module chart shows UI data.
Note: Also occurring with Android, Universal Windows Platform and IOS.
The UI Details module does show data.
2019.1.0a12, 2018.3.0f2, 2018.3.0a11, 2018.3.0a1
Working Fine in:
Windows and Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Specular Highlights have precision issues on devices with Adreno GPU
- Wireframe mesh flickers when cursor is in Scene view
- [Linux] Android build fails with “CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.” error
- [iOS] Touch.rawPosition changes position when touch is dragged
- Loading a scene with a large amount of light probes causes a performance spike