Search Issue Tracker
Profilers shows that GameObject still uses Memory when the GameObject is unloaded
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Case_1192390"
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play mode
4. Press GenerateButton on GUI. a prefab with the image component will be
5. Press Destroy Button on GUI.
6. Press Unload Button on GUI.
7. Open Profiler with Deep Profiling
8. Check Memory-> Gather object references-> Assets -> Texture2D
Expected results: Unloaded GameObject should not use any Memory
Actual results: Profiler shows that Unloaded GameObject still uses Memory
Reproducible with: 2019.2.10f1, 2019.3.0b7, 2020.1.0a9
Note: 2019.2.0a2 and lower brake the UI elements and the scripts in the project
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI