Search Issue Tracker
Profilers shows that GameObject still uses Memory when the GameObject is unloaded
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Case_1192390"
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play mode
4. Press GenerateButton on GUI. a prefab with the image component will be
5. Press Destroy Button on GUI.
6. Press Unload Button on GUI.
7. Open Profiler with Deep Profiling
8. Check Memory-> Gather object references-> Assets -> Texture2D
Expected results: Unloaded GameObject should not use any Memory
Actual results: Profiler shows that Unloaded GameObject still uses Memory
Reproducible with: 2019.2.10f1, 2019.3.0b7, 2020.1.0a9
Note: 2019.2.0a2 and lower brake the UI elements and the scripts in the project
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Solution is created with "Data\Resources" directory which should not exist
- Audio clips on scene end while switching scenes when one scene has Timeline audio playing
- [Hub] Can trigger multiple concurrent Hub installations of the same editor version via Hub link
- [GI - Lightmapper] Invalid texels are not treated the same way in CPU and GPU lightmapper
- Canvas rect returning incorrect size when switching aspect ratios in the Game view