Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Profiler TimelineView does not allow expanding of threads to their full depth on a loaded profiler capture
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Add TestSampleGenerator.cs to the project (or any script that grantees a callstack deeper than 6)
3. Add TestSampleGenerator Component to an object in the scene
4. Deep profile the scene
5. Open the CPU Profilers Timeline view
6. Check that the main thread can be expanded far enough to see the sample "Tip()"
7. Save the profile to file.
8. Load the saved profile.
Expected Result: the main thread can still be expanded to see the "Tip()" sample
Actual Result: the main thread can not be expanded to see the "Tip()" sample
Reproduced on 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0b4
Not reproduced on 2018.3.0a11, 2018.2.14f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException errors spam the console, after upgrading a package in PAckage Manager
- [QuickSearch] Default Assets are not appearing in the Object picker browser
- App crashes on launch when mesh of object has Read/Write disabled
- Material keyword APIs don't list keywords when using a newly imported SpeedTree
- Curves Editor crops big values