Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Profiler TimelineView does not allow expanding of threads to their full depth on a loaded profiler capture
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Add TestSampleGenerator.cs to the project (or any script that grantees a callstack deeper than 6)
3. Add TestSampleGenerator Component to an object in the scene
4. Deep profile the scene
5. Open the CPU Profilers Timeline view
6. Check that the main thread can be expanded far enough to see the sample "Tip()"
7. Save the profile to file.
8. Load the saved profile.
Expected Result: the main thread can still be expanded to see the "Tip()" sample
Actual Result: the main thread can not be expanded to see the "Tip()" sample
Reproduced on 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0b4
Not reproduced on 2018.3.0a11, 2018.2.14f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button