Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[Profiler] Timeline sample names from surrounding frames disappear when zooming or panning
1. Open any Project
2. Open the Profiler window and Profile the Editor
3. Stop Profiling, and select a frame somewhere in the middle of the capture,
4. Select the CPU module and switch to Timeline view
5. Try to zoom and pan and read the names of samples in one of the darkened frames off to the right or left of the currently selected one.
- Sample Names are visible in the center of timeline sample bars and behave the same as those in the selected frame.
- Sample Names move off to the edges of the sample bars and disappear or are invisible to begin with. (see attached resize-timeline.gif).
Reproducible on: 2021.2.0a5, 2021.1.0b8, 2020.2.6f1, 2019.4.21f1, 2018.4.31f1, 2018.2.21f1, 2017.4.40f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.4p2, 2017.1.3p3
Does not Reproduce on: 5.6.7f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine