Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X
[Profiler] "Requested frame does not exists" exception thrown on clearing data
"Requested frame does not exists" exception thrown on clearing UI frame data.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Windows > Analysis > Profiler.
3. Add UI Profiler.
4. Select frame in UI section.
5. Clear the Profiler data.
Exceptions are thrown in the console.
Profiler data should be clear without exceptions.
Working Fine with:
Windows & Mac
Requested frame does not exists
UnityEditorInternal.ProfilerProperty:SetRoot(Int32, Int32, Int32)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cursor's static properties does not change when changing the Cursor's states
- Cannot archive build for iOS using Xcode 13.3 when the project is built on a Windows machine
- [OpenGL][Linux] Scene View flickers diagonally when zooming in/out
- Error "0xc00d36e6" is thrown when importing a video file encoded with the 58.76.100 encoder
- [2022.2] “targetDisplay” doesn’t change the camera’s “Target Display” setting when called from the script