Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2
[Profiler] "Requested frame does not exists" exception thrown on clearing data
"Requested frame does not exists" exception thrown on clearing UI frame data.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Windows > Analysis > Profiler.
3. Add UI Profiler.
4. Select frame in UI section.
5. Clear the Profiler data.
Exceptions are thrown in the console.
Profiler data should be clear without exceptions.
Working Fine with:
Windows & Mac
Requested frame does not exists
UnityEditorInternal.ProfilerProperty:SetRoot(Int32, Int32, Int32)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3