Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2
[Profiler] "Requested frame does not exists" exception thrown on clearing data
"Requested frame does not exists" exception thrown on clearing UI frame data.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Windows > Analysis > Profiler.
3. Add UI Profiler.
4. Select frame in UI section.
5. Clear the Profiler data.
Exceptions are thrown in the console.
Profiler data should be clear without exceptions.
Working Fine with:
Windows & Mac
Requested frame does not exists
UnityEditorInternal.ProfilerProperty:SetRoot(Int32, Int32, Int32)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterObject or Undo.CreateObject dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place
- EndChangeCheck is not triggered when clearing the IMGUI search field by pressing the "x" button