Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X
[Profiler] "Requested frame does not exists" exception thrown on clearing data
"Requested frame does not exists" exception thrown on clearing UI frame data.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Windows > Analysis > Profiler.
3. Add UI Profiler.
4. Select frame in UI section.
5. Clear the Profiler data.
Exceptions are thrown in the console.
Profiler data should be clear without exceptions.
Working Fine with:
Windows & Mac
Requested frame does not exists
UnityEditorInternal.ProfilerProperty:SetRoot(Int32, Int32, Int32)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete