Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X
[Profiler] "Requested frame does not exists" exception thrown on clearing data
"Requested frame does not exists" exception thrown on clearing UI frame data.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Windows > Analysis > Profiler.
3. Add UI Profiler.
4. Select frame in UI section.
5. Clear the Profiler data.
Exceptions are thrown in the console.
Profiler data should be clear without exceptions.
Working Fine with:
Windows & Mac
Requested frame does not exists
UnityEditorInternal.ProfilerProperty:SetRoot(Int32, Int32, Int32)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode