Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Profiler] Profiler view mode changes on increasing/decreasing Frame count value in the Preference window
Profiler view mode changes on increasing/decreasing Frame count value in the Preference window
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Windows > Analysis > Profiler.
3. Change the CPU profiler view mode to Hierarchy / Raw Hierarchy.
4. Edit > Preferences > Analysis > Profiler.
5. Change the frame count value.
Profiler view mode changes to the Timeline view.
Profiler view mode should not be changed.
2020.1.0a5, 2020.1.0a3, 2019.3.0b5, 2019.3.0b3.
Working Fine in:
Windows & Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- App crashes on launch when mesh of object has Read/Write disabled
- Curves Editor crops big values
- Building Unity editor via CI results in "System.IO.IOException: Sharing violation on path" error
- MissingMethodException in Player.log when calling Type.GUID in IL2CPP Build
- [Editor] Side panel and graph divider gets stuck when dragged after selecting transition from Any State in Animator Window