Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Profiler] Profiler view mode changes on increasing/decreasing Frame count value in the Preference window
Profiler view mode changes on increasing/decreasing Frame count value in the Preference window
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Windows > Analysis > Profiler.
3. Change the CPU profiler view mode to Hierarchy / Raw Hierarchy.
4. Edit > Preferences > Analysis > Profiler.
5. Change the frame count value.
Profiler view mode changes to the Timeline view.
Profiler view mode should not be changed.
2020.1.0a5, 2020.1.0a3, 2019.3.0b5, 2019.3.0b3.
Working Fine in:
Windows & Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler cannot find source files because it is looking at old file locations
- Ghost empty folders are left behind when after calling Refresh, Directory.Move is called
- [OSX] The Scene icon in the Unity Editor's title bar can be dragged and dropped out of the project
- [Metal][Editor] Memory grows continuously until Editor crashes when importing 100k materials
- Investigate why .meta files are sometimes not parsed right