Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Profiler] Profiler view mode changes on increasing/decreasing Frame count value in the Preference window
Profiler view mode changes on increasing/decreasing Frame count value in the Preference window
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Windows > Analysis > Profiler.
3. Change the CPU profiler view mode to Hierarchy / Raw Hierarchy.
4. Edit > Preferences > Analysis > Profiler.
5. Change the frame count value.
Profiler view mode changes to the Timeline view.
Profiler view mode should not be changed.
2020.1.0a5, 2020.1.0a3, 2019.3.0b5, 2019.3.0b3.
Working Fine in:
Windows & Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] UnityLinker error when building
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source
- [Android] Audio is only stopped after a delay when VideoPlayer.Pause() is called