Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Profiler] Profiler view mode changes on increasing/decreasing Frame count value in the Preference window
Profiler view mode changes on increasing/decreasing Frame count value in the Preference window
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Windows > Analysis > Profiler.
3. Change the CPU profiler view mode to Hierarchy / Raw Hierarchy.
4. Edit > Preferences > Analysis > Profiler.
5. Change the frame count value.
Profiler view mode changes to the Timeline view.
Profiler view mode should not be changed.
2020.1.0a5, 2020.1.0a3, 2019.3.0b5, 2019.3.0b3.
Working Fine in:
Windows & Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2d][Sprite Import] Specific Sprite seems to be cutoff when added into the scene
- Need to update the Application icon
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Material Preview Icons don't represent the Material accurately when a Scene is saved