Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Profiler] NullReferenceException thrown when sorting columns in UI Details
1. Open attached project "Profiler.zip"
2. In Profiler window, load "example.data"
3. In Profiler modules, leave only "UI" enabled
4. In Object List, expand "Pause Menu" and "UI Canvas"
5. Sort by "Self Vertex Count"
6. Sort by "Object" twice
7. Observe Console window
Expected result: No error is thrown
Actual result: NullReferenceException is thrown
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0b8, 2020.2.0a9
Could not test with: 2018.4.22f1, 2019.3.12f1 (wrong .data file version)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs
- [HDRP]Template Light Map is corrupted on first launch before rebaking