Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Profiler] NullReferenceException thrown when sorting columns in UI Details
1. Open attached project "Profiler.zip"
2. In Profiler window, load "example.data"
3. In Profiler modules, leave only "UI" enabled
4. In Object List, expand "Pause Menu" and "UI Canvas"
5. Sort by "Self Vertex Count"
6. Sort by "Object" twice
7. Observe Console window
Expected result: No error is thrown
Actual result: NullReferenceException is thrown
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0b8, 2020.2.0a9
Could not test with: 2018.4.22f1, 2019.3.12f1 (wrong .data file version)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Intensity parameter ignores Culling Mask causing incorrect lightning when additional lights are disabled
- Input.GetKeyUp is true only for the first released mouse button when releasing mouse buttons outside the Game view
- Physics objects trip and/or jump when colliding with other colliders
- [Package Manager] Release Details of Assets include HTML tags
- Rigidbody2D.IsTouching does not return true on collision for its duplicate GameObjects when ContactFilter2D and LayerMask are used