Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Profiler] NullReferenceException thrown when sorting columns in UI Details
1. Open attached project "Profiler.zip"
2. In Profiler window, load "example.data"
3. In Profiler modules, leave only "UI" enabled
4. In Object List, expand "Pause Menu" and "UI Canvas"
5. Sort by "Self Vertex Count"
6. Sort by "Object" twice
7. Observe Console window
Expected result: No error is thrown
Actual result: NullReferenceException is thrown
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0b8, 2020.2.0a9
Could not test with: 2018.4.22f1, 2019.3.12f1 (wrong .data file version)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline