Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[Profiler] NullReferenceException thrown when sorting columns in UI Details
1. Open attached project "Profiler.zip"
2. In Profiler window, load "example.data"
3. In Profiler modules, leave only "UI" enabled
4. In Object List, expand "Pause Menu" and "UI Canvas"
5. Sort by "Self Vertex Count"
6. Sort by "Object" twice
7. Observe Console window
Expected result: No error is thrown
Actual result: NullReferenceException is thrown
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0b8, 2020.2.0a9
Could not test with: 2018.4.22f1, 2019.3.12f1 (wrong .data file version)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterObject or Undo.CreateObject dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place
- EndChangeCheck is not triggered when clearing the IMGUI search field by pressing the "x" button