Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Profiler] NullReferenceException thrown when sorting columns in UI Details
1. Open attached project "Profiler.zip"
2. In Profiler window, load "example.data"
3. In Profiler modules, leave only "UI" enabled
4. In Object List, expand "Pause Menu" and "UI Canvas"
5. Sort by "Self Vertex Count"
6. Sort by "Object" twice
7. Observe Console window
Expected result: No error is thrown
Actual result: NullReferenceException is thrown
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0b8, 2020.2.0a9
Could not test with: 2018.4.22f1, 2019.3.12f1 (wrong .data file version)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR