Search Issue Tracker
[Profiler] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering info cannot be collected in Profiler window
1. Download attached project "DrawInstanceIndirect.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "1" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Open Profiler window
Expected results: In Rendering part, there will be all Instancing info collected
Actual results: In Rendering part, there will be no Instancing info collected
- This issue appears both on Windows and OSX
- It seems that Draw call, triangles, and vertices info can't be collected when using Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect to draw objects
Reproduced on Unity 2017.1.4p1, 2017.2.3p1, 2017.3.2f1, 20174.5f1, 2018.1.5f1, 2018.2.0b8 and 2018.3.0a1
We didn't count any stats for "indirect" draw because indirect means the data (number of primitives & instances count) is generally generated by the GPU. So we don't want to stall the GPU to read back data from GPU to CPU.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [LWRP][VR][Android] Cardboard VR: Extreme incorrect distortion on some Android devices
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder