Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[Profiler] Errors are thrown when switching to ADB profiling.
Errors are thrown when switching to ADB profiling from WiFi profiling.
Steps to repro:
1. Create new project.
2. Create a Cube.
3. Switch Platform to Android
4. Connect your Android device to your System
5. Check the Development Build and Autoconnect Profiler checkboxes in Unity’s Build Settings dialog box.
6. Click on Build & Run.
7.When the app launches on the device, open the Profiler window in the Unity Editor.
8. Select the AndroidProfiler(ADB@127.0.0.1:34999) from the Profiler Window Active Profiler drop down menu
2019.2.0a4, 2019.1.0b5, 2019.1.0b2, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.1.0a11
2019.1.0a10 and before unity versions have an issue of auto-connect profiling.
Building with Autoconnect Profiler enabled throws error that ShowProfilerWindow could not be called
I've noticed that this Editor Test is failing on Windows about half the time both locally and on katana. I see 42 errors printed along the lines of this
- Only first profiling sample can be added as a root sample. Check Begin/End sample parity. Adding another root: GUITexture.Draw to thread Main Thread
This failure is causing ABVs to fail.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Runtime theme's text color and font-size cannot be overridden from user stylesheets using :root selector
- Serialized attribute cannot be focused and written in when it goes after "TextArea" field
- Crash when dragging Prefab into scene
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural is using only baked Reflection Probes Cubemaps when Forward Rendering Path is used
- Setting the Camera.targetTexture through a script will cause the depth buffer to start clearing between camera renders