Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
[Profiler] Errors are thrown when switching to ADB profiling.
Errors are thrown when switching to ADB profiling from WiFi profiling.
Steps to repro:
1. Create new project.
2. Create a Cube.
3. Switch Platform to Android
4. Connect your Android device to your System
5. Check the Development Build and Autoconnect Profiler checkboxes in Unity’s Build Settings dialog box.
6. Click on Build & Run.
7.When the app launches on the device, open the Profiler window in the Unity Editor.
8. Select the AndroidProfiler(ADB@127.0.0.1:34999) from the Profiler Window Active Profiler drop down menu
2019.2.0a4, 2019.1.0b5, 2019.1.0b2, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.1.0a11
2019.1.0a10 and before unity versions have an issue of auto-connect profiling.
Building with Autoconnect Profiler enabled throws error that ShowProfilerWindow could not be called
I've noticed that this Editor Test is failing on Windows about half the time both locally and on katana. I see 42 errors printed along the lines of this
- Only first profiling sample can be added as a root sample. Check Begin/End sample parity. Adding another root: GUITexture.Draw to thread Main Thread
This failure is causing ABVs to fail.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Flickering orbs appear when using RenderTargetHandle
- UsePass for ShaderLabShader is ignored and GameObjects are not rendered when SRPBatcher is enabled
- Animated model translated down when interrupting a transition
- UI Toolkit text splits when changing PanelSettings scale
- Error "NullReferenceException" is thrown when selecting folders from the folder panel or closing the folder panel with EditorUtility.OpenFolderPanel() in use