Search Issue Tracker
[Profiler] CameraEvent.BeforeForwardOpaque and CameraEvent.AfterForwardOpaque exclude some RenderForwardOpaque.Render events
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Press play.
3) After a couple seconds, stop play mode.
4) Open profiler.
Expand Camera.Render > Drawing > Render.OpaqueGeometry > RenderForwardOpaque.Render.
Notice that events like Shadows.RenderShadowMap are not listed under CameraEvent.BeforeForwardOpaque or CameraEvent.AfterForwardOpaque, but instead are shown separately.
Expected: events such as Shadows.RenderShadowMap are bracketed by CameraEvent.BeforeForwardOpaque.
Actual: the events are displayed separately.
2017.2.0a1, 5.6.0p3, 5.5.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject