Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Profiler] ArgumentNullException is thrown on maximizing Profiler window when Editor Record Mode is set
In the Profiler window, when Editor Record Mode is set then on maximizing Profiler window, ArgumentNullException spams the console.
Refer attached video and attached stack trace.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Scene Window > Add Tab > Profiler
3. Profiler > Record Mode-Editor > Record
4. Maximize Editor
ArgumentNullException is thrown on maximizing Profiler window when Editor Record Mode is set.
The editor should maximize gracefully when Editor Record Mode is set.
2021.2.0a6, 2021.2.0a1, 2021.1.0b8, 2021.1.0a7
Working Fine in:
2021.1.0a6, 2020.2.6f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2019.4.21f1.
Windows 10 and macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset