Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Profiler] ArgumentNullException is thrown on maximizing Profiler window when Editor Record Mode is set
In the Profiler window, when Editor Record Mode is set then on maximizing Profiler window, ArgumentNullException spams the console.
Refer attached video and attached stack trace.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Scene Window > Add Tab > Profiler
3. Profiler > Record Mode-Editor > Record
4. Maximize Editor
ArgumentNullException is thrown on maximizing Profiler window when Editor Record Mode is set.
The editor should maximize gracefully when Editor Record Mode is set.
2021.2.0a6, 2021.2.0a1, 2021.1.0b8, 2021.1.0a7
Working Fine in:
2021.1.0a6, 2020.2.6f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2019.4.21f1.
Windows 10 and macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send