Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Profiler] ArgumentNullException is thrown on maximizing Profiler window when Editor Record Mode is set
In the Profiler window, when Editor Record Mode is set then on maximizing Profiler window, ArgumentNullException spams the console.
Refer attached video and attached stack trace.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Scene Window > Add Tab > Profiler
3. Profiler > Record Mode-Editor > Record
4. Maximize Editor
ArgumentNullException is thrown on maximizing Profiler window when Editor Record Mode is set.
The editor should maximize gracefully when Editor Record Mode is set.
2021.2.0a6, 2021.2.0a1, 2021.1.0b8, 2021.1.0a7
Working Fine in:
2021.1.0a6, 2020.2.6f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2019.4.21f1.
Windows 10 and macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"