Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Profiler] ArgumentNullException is thrown on maximizing Profiler window when Editor Record Mode is set
In the Profiler window, when Editor Record Mode is set then on maximizing Profiler window, ArgumentNullException spams the console.
Refer attached video and attached stack trace.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Scene Window > Add Tab > Profiler
3. Profiler > Record Mode-Editor > Record
4. Maximize Editor
ArgumentNullException is thrown on maximizing Profiler window when Editor Record Mode is set.
The editor should maximize gracefully when Editor Record Mode is set.
2021.2.0a6, 2021.2.0a1, 2021.1.0b8, 2021.1.0a7
Working Fine in:
2021.1.0a6, 2020.2.6f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2019.4.21f1.
Windows 10 and macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody