Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Profiler] ArgumentNullException is thrown on maximizing Profiler window when Editor Record Mode is set
In the Profiler window, when Editor Record Mode is set then on maximizing Profiler window, ArgumentNullException spams the console.
Refer attached video and attached stack trace.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Scene Window > Add Tab > Profiler
3. Profiler > Record Mode-Editor > Record
4. Maximize Editor
ArgumentNullException is thrown on maximizing Profiler window when Editor Record Mode is set.
The editor should maximize gracefully when Editor Record Mode is set.
2021.2.0a6, 2021.2.0a1, 2021.1.0b8, 2021.1.0a7
Working Fine in:
2021.1.0a6, 2020.2.6f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2019.4.21f1.
Windows 10 and macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine