Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.3
Found in [Package]
Profile Analyzer - Mac - 2019.3, 2020.1 and 2020.2 - Corruption when moving around the frame view
Profile Analyzer - Mac - 2019.3.15f1 - Corruption when moving around the frame view
When using the Profile Analyzer 1.0 on a Mac on Unity 2019.3.15f1 there looks to be graphical corruption when moving around the frame view.
This didn't look to occur on the Mac when using 2020.2.0a12. Also I've not seen this occur on windows (on any version)
I've also seen this happen on Mac on 2020.1.0b11
1. Open the Profile Analyzer on Mac
2. Load in attached pdata file
3. Move the mouse around the frame view
4. Do you get the graphical corruption?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject