Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.2.0
Found in [Package]
[ProBuilder] Samples reference LWRP instead of Universal RP
One of the samples for the ProBuilder package is called "LWRP Support". This sample contains a Material that also references LWRP. Both the contents of the sample package and the name of the sample should be updated to reference Universal RP.
1. Open Unity
2. Open the attached Project
3. In Project View, go to Samples > ProBuilder > 4.1.0
4. Inspect the sample assets
The sample references Universal RP.
The sample references LWRP.
Tested on Windows 10 1903 18362.295
Occurs on 2019.3.0 and 2020.1.0 using package version 4.1.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine
- The Scene view Camera does not move when clicking the middle mouse button on a GameObject in the Scene view
- InvalidOperationException error when moving a VisualElement in WebGL Player
- Crash on GameObject::QueryComponentByType when opening a project
- "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" is thrown when destroying a GameObject with a Camera Component