Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.4.0-preview.2
Found in [Package]
[ProBuilder] Rendered UVs have a portion of their top cut off
1. Open attached project "ProBuilderCut" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Hierarchy window, select "Cube" GameObject
3. In UV Editor, Render UVs with 4096 image size
4. Compare the texture in UV editor and Rendered UV
Expected result: The two textures' sizes are identical
Actual result: The top wall of the rendered texture is cut off
Reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.4.1f1, 2020.1.0b13, 2020.2.0a15 (ProBuilder 4.0.2, 4.3.1)
Could not test with: 2018.4.24f1 (Probuilder 3.0.0, 3.10.1 texture not displayed in UV Editor)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject
- [BiRP] GetScriptableCullingParameters() uses the wrong projection matrix when rendering two forward+ passes in XR