Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Probuilder] NullReferenceException and ArgumentException errors are thrown on selecting UV Editor Window
After creating a Probuilder Gameobject, on selecting UV Editor Window NullReferenceException and ArgumentException threw in console, refer attached video and stack trace.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Window > Package Manager> ProBuilder[Install].
3. Tools > ProBuilder > ProBuilder Window
4. ProBuilder Window > New Shape > Create Cube and select
5. Open UV Editor from ProBuilder window
ArgumentNullException and NullReferenceException errors are thrown in the console.
No error in the console.
2020.2.0a9 with Package Version 4.2.3, 4.3.0-preview.7
Working fine in:
2020.2.0a8, 2020.1.0b8 with Package Version 4.2.3, 4.3.0-preview.7
2019.3.6f1 with Package Version 4.2.3
Windows 10 & macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project