Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Probuilder] NullReferenceException and ArgumentException errors are thrown on selecting UV Editor Window
After creating a Probuilder Gameobject, on selecting UV Editor Window NullReferenceException and ArgumentException threw in console, refer attached video and stack trace.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Window > Package Manager> ProBuilder[Install].
3. Tools > ProBuilder > ProBuilder Window
4. ProBuilder Window > New Shape > Create Cube and select
5. Open UV Editor from ProBuilder window
ArgumentNullException and NullReferenceException errors are thrown in the console.
No error in the console.
2020.2.0a9 with Package Version 4.2.3, 4.3.0-preview.7
Working fine in:
2020.2.0a8, 2020.1.0b8 with Package Version 4.2.3, 4.3.0-preview.7
2019.3.6f1 with Package Version 4.2.3
Windows 10 & macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs
- [HDRP]Template Light Map is corrupted on first launch before rebaking