Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Probuilder] NullReferenceException and ArgumentException errors are thrown on selecting UV Editor Window
After creating a Probuilder Gameobject, on selecting UV Editor Window NullReferenceException and ArgumentException threw in console, refer attached video and stack trace.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Window > Package Manager> ProBuilder[Install].
3. Tools > ProBuilder > ProBuilder Window
4. ProBuilder Window > New Shape > Create Cube and select
5. Open UV Editor from ProBuilder window
ArgumentNullException and NullReferenceException errors are thrown in the console.
No error in the console.
2020.2.0a9 with Package Version 4.2.3, 4.3.0-preview.7
Working fine in:
2020.2.0a8, 2020.1.0b8 with Package Version 4.2.3, 4.3.0-preview.7
2019.3.6f1 with Package Version 4.2.3
Windows 10 & macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Packman] Artifacts appear in the maximized Package manager window on multiple clicking Package manager tabs
- Potential race condition inside AssetDatabase.ParallelEnumeration
- Multiple unsaved changes dialogs appear for the same window if window was docked and undocked
- Caching preprocessor does not support 1.#INF
- [Linux] Unity crashes or freezes when loading an AssetBundle with AssetBundle.LoadFromFile