Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Probuilder] NullReferenceException and ArgumentException errors are thrown on selecting UV Editor Window
After creating a Probuilder Gameobject, on selecting UV Editor Window NullReferenceException and ArgumentException threw in console, refer attached video and stack trace.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Window > Package Manager> ProBuilder[Install].
3. Tools > ProBuilder > ProBuilder Window
4. ProBuilder Window > New Shape > Create Cube and select
5. Open UV Editor from ProBuilder window
ArgumentNullException and NullReferenceException errors are thrown in the console.
No error in the console.
2020.2.0a9 with Package Version 4.2.3, 4.3.0-preview.7
Working fine in:
2020.2.0a8, 2020.1.0b8 with Package Version 4.2.3, 4.3.0-preview.7
2019.3.6f1 with Package Version 4.2.3
Windows 10 & macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform