Search Issue Tracker
Previously selected GameObject in the Hierarchy window gets highlighted when using Undo action in the Timeline window
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open original project
2. Click on any GameObject in the Hierarchy which does not have a timeline
3. Use the "jump menu" to select an existing Timeline in the scene
4. Move one of the clips in the Timeline window
5. Then press CMD+Z
Expected result: Changes to Clip you moved in step 3 gets reverted.
Actual result: The Timeline disappears on pressing Cmd+Z. This is because GameObject in step1 got re-highlighted.
Reproduced in: 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a1
Previously selected GameObject in the Hierarchy gets highlighted when using Undo action in the Timeline window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"