Search Issue Tracker
Previously selected GameObject in the Hierarchy window gets highlighted when using Undo action in the Timeline window
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open original project
2. Click on any GameObject in the Hierarchy which does not have a timeline
3. Use the "jump menu" to select an existing Timeline in the scene
4. Move one of the clips in the Timeline window
5. Then press CMD+Z
Expected result: Changes to Clip you moved in step 3 gets reverted.
Actual result: The Timeline disappears on pressing Cmd+Z. This is because GameObject in step1 got re-highlighted.
Reproduced in: 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a1
Previously selected GameObject in the Hierarchy gets highlighted when using Undo action in the Timeline window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated