Search Issue Tracker
Previously protected Selectables methods still can't be accessed due to their protection level
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project named Case_1167006
2. Open the "Test.cs" and uncomment the code
3. Observe the .IsHighlighted() method
Expected result: Method can be accessed
Actual result: Method can't be accessed due to its protection level
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a1, 2019.1.12f1, 2019.2.0b10, 2019.3.0a10
Does not reproduce with: 2017.4.30f1, 2018.4.5f1(Methods were stated as protected, so they couldn't be accesed by design)
1. Methods that are affected: Selectables.IsHighlighted and Selectables.IsPressed
2. The 2018.4 documentation states that these methods are protected, so it is expected that they can't be accessed from outside Selectables class
3. The 2019.1 documentation states that these methods are public, so it should be possible to access them.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"