Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Presets - Material preset preview icon flickers when viewing a material preset in the Inspector
If you create a material preset and select it in the Project View, the preview icon in the Inspector will flash.
1. Install Unity
2. Open the attached project
3. Open SampleScene.scene
4. Select Material.preset in the Assets folder
5. Look at the material icon in the Inspector
Preview icon accurately reflects the material preset.
The preview icon flashes.
Regression introduced in 2018.3.0b7
Tested on MacOS and Windows, but can only reproduce on Windows.
Reproduces On 2018.3.0b7, 2018.3.0b10, 2019.1.0a9
Doesn't Reproduce On 2018.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Performance Regression] AnimatorEditorTests Rebind Big Hierarchy 341 Transform
- [Performance Regression] LogTests DebugLogWarning has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] ClassListSelector_AddNewElements has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling: ClassListSelector_AddNewElements test has regressed
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling NameSelector_AddNewElements has regressed from 18.4