Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Presets - Material preset preview icon flickers when viewing a material preset in the Inspector
If you create a material preset and select it in the Project View, the preview icon in the Inspector will flash.
1. Install Unity
2. Open the attached project
3. Open SampleScene.scene
4. Select Material.preset in the Assets folder
5. Look at the material icon in the Inspector
Preview icon accurately reflects the material preset.
The preview icon flashes.
Regression introduced in 2018.3.0b7
Tested on MacOS and Windows, but can only reproduce on Windows.
Reproduces On 2018.3.0b7, 2018.3.0b10, 2019.1.0a9
Doesn't Reproduce On 2018.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted