Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Preset Manager from Unified Settings doesn't allow drag and drop anymore
Preset Manager from Unified Settings doesn't allow drag and drop
1. What happened
Before Unified Settings window, the Preset manager was an Editor Window which was supporting drag and drop of a preset in the list. Now that PresetManger is part of the Unified Settings window, the drag and drop doesn't work anymore.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
1. Open the attached project ... or ... simply create a new project
2. Use provided "Light.preset" file in the Assets folder ... or ... create a preset yourself from any component
3. Open the Unified Settings window ("Edit -> Settings") and select the Preset Manager
4. Drag the preset from your project panel into the preset manager settings panel
Result: Drag and Drop isn't allowed
Expected: Drag and Drop should work like when the Preset Manager was an individual Editor Window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"