Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 13.1.3
Found in [Package]
Prefab Mode with regular editing environment scene is always dirty when opened
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new HDRP project
2. Import the attached package "BUG.unitypackage"
3. Open Project Settings (Edit > Project Settings...)
4. Set the imported Scene "Bug" as the Prefab Mode regular editing environment (Prefab Mode > Editing Environment > Regular Environment)
5. Open "PlayerControllerFPS" in the Prefab Mode (Assets > Sample Scene > Scripts)
6. Save changes (CTRL+S or ⌘+S)
7. Exit Prefab Mode
8. Reenter the Prefab Mode for "PlayerControllerFPS"
Expected result: It has no unsaved changes
Actual result: It has unsaved changes
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a16, 2021.2.0b16, 2022.1.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.21f1, 2021.1.26f1, 2021.2.0a15
- To fix the issue, open the Scene "Bug" and save it
- The Scene "Bug" was created by exporting a newly created Scene from a HDRP project created in 2019.4.31f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- BuildPipeline error is thrown when building Asset Bundles
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"
- [Mobile] System.Convert.ToSingle throws exception when using specific language on device