Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Prefab's Animator component Controller field is not highlighted when its value is changed
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project("AnimatorControllerBug")
2. Select GameObject in Hierarchy
3. Change the Animator component Controller value to None
Expected result: the Controller field becomes highlighted
Actual result: the Controller field doesn't change
Reproducible with: 2017.4.29f1, 2018.4.2f1, 2019.1.7f1, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.3.0a6
- In debug inspector mode the Controller field is highlighted.
- Only the Controller field of Animation is affected. If a script containing Runtime Animator Controller field is created and the field is changed, the field is marked.
- In Overrides window, when Animator Controller field is changed it is shown that changes were made, but the changed Controller field is not highlighted.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shader Compiler] Compute shader errors when Caching Preprocessor in turned on
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI