Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Prefab's Animator component Controller field is not highlighted when its value is changed
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project("AnimatorControllerBug")
2. Select GameObject in Hierarchy
3. Change the Animator component Controller value to None
Expected result: the Controller field becomes highlighted
Actual result: the Controller field doesn't change
Reproducible with: 2017.4.29f1, 2018.4.2f1, 2019.1.7f1, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.3.0a6
- In debug inspector mode the Controller field is highlighted.
- Only the Controller field of Animation is affected. If a script containing Runtime Animator Controller field is created and the field is changed, the field is marked.
- In Overrides window, when Animator Controller field is changed it is shown that changes were made, but the changed Controller field is not highlighted.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version