Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Prefab variant's Button component's OnClick() events are missing parameters when upgrading to Unity 2019.3.0a12 and above
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project in Unity 2018.4.15f1
2. Select "MenuMainViewDevices" Prefab from the Project Window
3. Open a copy of the project on a newer Unity version
4. Select "MenuMainViewDevices" Prefab from the Project Window
5. Compare the Prefab side by side with different Unity versions in the Inspector
Expected result: Button Onclick() events are not missing any fields
Actual result: Button Onclick() events appear to have empty parameters and can't be edited
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a12, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a18
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.16f1, 2019.2.17f1, 2019.3.0a11
Couldn't test with: 2017.4.36f1 (Issue happens when upgrading)
Jan 20, 2020 09:16
As I mentionned it in my ticket, there is nothing related to Odin. You can remove Odin before upgrading it to 2019.3.0fX and the issue still occurs.
I will reupload a bug without Odin and let you check it...
Jan 14, 2020 17:10
This one currently keeps me from moving my project to Unity 2020 (or even Unity 2019.3).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Input Field ignores first keyboard input when calling Focus() from code
- GC Alloc when using Graphics.RenderMeshInstanced
- [VFX Graph][URP] VFX crashes on URP when dragging VFX asset to the Hierarchy window
- InvalidOperationException when using AsyncGPUReadback.RequestIntoNativeArray
- Generated Entities look different when Depth Priming Mode is changed
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Fixed in Unity 2020.1.0a24
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.3):
Fixed in Unity 2019.3.4f1