Search Issue Tracker
[Prefab] Mouse cursor always loading state when the input value of Blend Distance property of Mirror prefab dragged beyond limit
When a prefab of Mirror 3D object is created and Blend Distance property from the "Planer Reflection Probes" component is dragged beyond limit cause mouse cursor to stay in Busy state always.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project with HDRP Template
2. Hierarchy >right-click > 3D Object > Mirror
3. Create a Prefab Plane (Mirror)
4. Project > Plane (Prefab) > Select
5. Inspector > Planar Reflection Probe > Blend Distance > Change Value using mouse drag.
Mouse cursor always stays in Busy state when the input value of Blend Distance property
Mouse cursor should be in a normal state even if the input value of the blend distance is dragged beyond the limit.
Working Fine in:
Occurs only on Windows 10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs