Search Issue Tracker
[Prefab] Mouse cursor always loading state when the input value of Blend Distance property of Mirror prefab dragged beyond limit
When a prefab of Mirror 3D object is created and Blend Distance property from the "Planer Reflection Probes" component is dragged beyond limit cause mouse cursor to stay in Busy state always.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project with HDRP Template
2. Hierarchy >right-click > 3D Object > Mirror
3. Create a Prefab Plane (Mirror)
4. Project > Plane (Prefab) > Select
5. Inspector > Planar Reflection Probe > Blend Distance > Change Value using mouse drag.
Mouse cursor always stays in Busy state when the input value of Blend Distance property
Mouse cursor should be in a normal state even if the input value of the blend distance is dragged beyond the limit.
Working Fine in:
Occurs only on Windows 10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine