Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 6.7.0
Found in [Package]
Pre-exposure breaks default light used by Scene View lighting toggle
Just finished a discussion with UX. We (Lighting Team) will be implementing an additional exposure slider in the Scene view, next to this lighting toggle. This could be used to bring the Scene back up to range. That said, I totally agree that an albedo-only mode as proposed by Thomas would be ideal.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Errors appear when entering Play Mode if using AsDeferredJobArray()
- Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
- [Mobile] System.Convert.ToSingle throws exception when using specific language on device
- TerrainData.AwakeFromLoad takes around 13-19 ms after loading a Terrain from an asset bundle