Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
PostProcessingVolume Effect List Not Repainting When Editing Values Via Script
1. Open the user’s attached project
2. Open ”SampleScene” Scene
3. Open Inspector Windows for “Script” and “PostProcess Volume”
4. Enter Play Mode
5. Press the A and D keys to change the values of the Depth of Field.
Expected result: the Effect values are serialized and their changes are reflected in the Inspector
Actual result: the Inspector is not refreshing its values until Inspector Window is focused
Reproducible with: 2.2.2 (2019.4.39f1), 3.2.2 (2019.4.39f1, 2020.3.35f1, 2021.3.4f1, 2022.1.4f1, 2022.2.0a16)
Reproducible on: Windows 10 (21H2)
Note: Depth of Field values are not updated in the PostProcess Volume GameObject Inspector unless the mouse is focused on the Inspector window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first