Search Issue Tracker
PostProcessingBehavior causes SteamVR Mixed Reality alpha mask to break
1. Create Mixed Reality (attach the third Vive controller or use a virtual one);
2. Open attached project;
3. Open "ReproScene";
4. Choose the "New Post-Processing Profile" in the assets and choose "Bloom" effect in the Inspector;
5. Enter Play mode;
6. Look at the Top Right quadrant in the Game View.
Expected result: Top right quadrant gets a correct alpha mask.
Actual result: the Top Right quadrant is rendered white when using PostProcessingBehavior in Mixed Reality.
Note: this happens with following effects:
1) Depth of Field;
2) Motion Blur;
3) Eye Adaptation;
5) Color Grading;
6) Chromatic Aberration;
Reproduced on versions: 5.5.2p3, 5.6.0b3, 5.6.0f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator