Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[3d Extras] [Post-Processing] Package version in editor manifest(2.1.4) doesn't match the latest verified package version(2.1.7)
In 3d with Extras template, as of 2019.3.0b7, the latest verified version of the Post-Processing package is 2.1.7. The latest version included in the editor manifest however is 2.1.4. The editor manifest should be updated whenever a new version of the verified package is released.
1. Open Unity
2. Create a new project with 3D with extras template
3. Go to the menu bar and select Window > Package Manger
4. Find the Post-Processing package and inspect it
The version of the package added to the project is marked as verified in Package Manager.
The package version added to the project does not match the version marked verified in Package Manager.
Tested on Windows.
Occurs on 2019.3, 2020.1
With the post processing version shipped with the template now (2.1.4), when you build the template for Android the background is all black and the images is all fuzzy
if you update the package, all this is fixed. Can we please update the version shipped with the template so that first time users can get the best possible experience?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Action can't be undone after changing the base Controller on the Animator Controller
- The Axes Gizmo is wiggling around when moving around the Scene View with enabled Physical Camera and Isometric View
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable