Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Post Processing don't work on build and output null error in log
Creating post processing layer and camera is throwing a null ref.
1. Open the attatched project
2. Load 'TestScene'
3. Build and run
Expected results: The game runs with the bloom effect that it had in the editor
Actual results: There is a null ref and the bloom(and all ppv2 effects) fails to run
Note: This seeminly happens as they setup a new camera with post processing via API. On the camera, a script called 'CameraClose' L68 sets up a new post processing layer on teh camera and disables the existing one, if you comment out lines 68-71 the issue goes away. Interestingly this doesnt repo in the editor, so there must be some editmode resource loading that happens when adding a post process layer that doesnt execute in standalone.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on WriteParticleLineVertex when the "Generate Lighting Data" property is enabled in the Particle System
- UI overlay becomes visible in ray-traced reflections when HDR Color output is enabled
- Crash on EditorOnlyPlayerSettings::GetDefaultTextureCompressionFormat when switching or opening a specific project with Android or IOS Platform
- [Mobile] Player silently crashes on a mobile device when using a lot of "Camera" GameObjects (40 and more) in the Scene
- Scene is modified after exiting Play Mode when Graphics Compositor is enabled in HD RP