Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.a11
Found in [Package]
Post playback state of an Activation Track does not trigger when another Timeline with a Control Track is disabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1170716.zip"
2. Enter Play mode
3. Click the button in the scene
Expected result: All Sphere GameObjects are disabled
Actual result: One Sphere GameObject is not disabled
Reproducible with Unity versions: 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.11f1, 2019.2.0b10, 2019.3.0a7
Not reproducible with Unity versions: 2017.4.30f1, 2018.3.0b9
Reproducible with package versions: 1.0.0, 1.1.0
Disabling both Timelines instead of one will fix the issue.
The issue does not reproduce since 2019.3.0a8.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler