Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.a11
Found in [Package]
Post playback state of an Activation Track does not trigger when another Timeline with a Control Track is disabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1170716.zip"
2. Enter Play mode
3. Click the button in the scene
Expected result: All Sphere GameObjects are disabled
Actual result: One Sphere GameObject is not disabled
Reproducible with Unity versions: 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.11f1, 2019.2.0b10, 2019.3.0a7
Not reproducible with Unity versions: 2017.4.30f1, 2018.3.0b9
Reproducible with package versions: 1.0.0, 1.1.0
Disabling both Timelines instead of one will fix the issue.
The issue does not reproduce since 2019.3.0a8.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)
- Inspector displays previously selected Animator layer when switching between layers with keyboard
- Undo is not restoring all of the deleted GameObjects when deleting a large number of GameObjects
- [Linux Hub] Some of the Learn tab projects have a blank 'Download Project' button