Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
Possible memory leak for development mode standalone (Setting UI.Text.text)
1. What happened
Attached project indicates Profiler.GetTotalAllocatedMemoryLong() value growth for players build in Dev mode. This wasn't so in 5.6.1p1. In release mode the behaviour wasn't noticed as well.
Observing this behaviour for Win and OSX standalones and for UWP (was launching this one from VS2015 in Debug mode).
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
- Build standalone player with Dev mode checked
- Run it
- Observe 'Total allocated' value growing.
It later starts jumping up and down, but the trend seems to grow beyond previous 'max'.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time
- Animator Enum Properties get set to 0 instead of the value specified in the Scene when the Property is animated by a State that is not playing
- [iOS] Background thread runs a few times slower when “application.targetFrameRate“ is set to 30 compared to 29 on some iOS devices