Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Possible memory leak for development mode standalone (Setting UI.Text.text)
1. What happened
Attached project indicates Profiler.GetTotalAllocatedMemoryLong() value growth for players build in Dev mode. This wasn't so in 5.6.1p1. In release mode the behaviour wasn't noticed as well.
Observing this behaviour for Win and OSX standalones and for UWP (was launching this one from VS2015 in Debug mode).
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
- Build standalone player with Dev mode checked
- Run it
- Observe 'Total allocated' value growing.
It later starts jumping up and down, but the trend seems to grow beyond previous 'max'.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double calls on AssetPostprocessor.OnPostprocessAllAssets when creating a prefab. Each time prefab has diferent instanceID
- [AvatarBuilder] Freeze/crash on "`anonymous namespace'::MarkBoneUp" while calling AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() method
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.