Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3
Possible memory leak for development mode standalone (Setting UI.Text.text)
1. What happened
Attached project indicates Profiler.GetTotalAllocatedMemoryLong() value growth for players build in Dev mode. This wasn't so in 5.6.1p1. In release mode the behaviour wasn't noticed as well.
Observing this behaviour for Win and OSX standalones and for UWP (was launching this one from VS2015 in Debug mode).
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
- Build standalone player with Dev mode checked
- Run it
- Observe 'Total allocated' value growing.
It later starts jumping up and down, but the trend seems to grow beyond previous 'max'.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when reimporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- [Particle System] Ribbon trails are connected in the wrong order when moving the Particle System with faster movements