Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
GameObject's original position changes when selecting Timeline with its Animation Track multiple times
How to reproduce:
1. Download project from OC "Case_1116007_AnimatorTimeline"
2. Open Timeline window
3. Select "Character" GameObject in the Hierarchy
4. Select "TimeLine" GameObject in the Hierarchy
5. Select "Character" GameObject in the Hierarchy
Expected result: "Character" returned to its original position
Actual result: "Character" position changed
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0b2, 2018.3.2f1, 2019.1.0a14
Not reproducible with - 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.0b1
1) This is not reproducible when Apply Root Motion is set to true in "Character" Animator
2) This bug only reproduces if Timeline Window is open
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build