Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
GameObject's original position changes when selecting Timeline with its Animation Track multiple times
How to reproduce:
1. Download project from OC "Case_1116007_AnimatorTimeline"
2. Open Timeline window
3. Select "Character" GameObject in the Hierarchy
4. Select "TimeLine" GameObject in the Hierarchy
5. Select "Character" GameObject in the Hierarchy
Expected result: "Character" returned to its original position
Actual result: "Character" position changed
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0b2, 2018.3.2f1, 2019.1.0a14
Not reproducible with - 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.0b1
1) This is not reproducible when Apply Root Motion is set to true in "Character" Animator
2) This bug only reproduces if Timeline Window is open
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website