Search Issue Tracker
Popup window will be drawn at a incorrect position when using PopupWindow.Show()
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (case_1310730_PopupPosition)
2. Click Tools > Popup 00
3. Observe where the pop up is drawn
4. Click Popup MyWindow 00
5. Observe where the Popup is drawn
Expected result: Popup 00 is drawn at the top left corner of the Unity window. Popup MyWindow 00 is drawn at the top left corner of MyWindow window.
Actual result: Popup 00 is drawn below the top left corner. Popup MyWindow 00 is drawn either completely outside of MyWindow or below the top left corner of MyWindow.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a5, 2020.2.4f1, 2021.1.0b5, 2021.2.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.19f1, 2020.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants