Search Issue Tracker
Popup window will be drawn at a incorrect position when using PopupWindow.Show()
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (case_1310730_PopupPosition)
2. Click Tools > Popup 00
3. Observe where the pop up is drawn
4. Click Popup MyWindow 00
5. Observe where the Popup is drawn
Expected result: Popup 00 is drawn at the top left corner of the Unity window. Popup MyWindow 00 is drawn at the top left corner of MyWindow window.
Actual result: Popup 00 is drawn below the top left corner. Popup MyWindow 00 is drawn either completely outside of MyWindow or below the top left corner of MyWindow.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a5, 2020.2.4f1, 2021.1.0b5, 2021.2.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.19f1, 2020.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build