Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fix In Review for 2021.3.X
Popup about missing .resource file appears when refreshing Asset Database after saving new MP4/WebM file
1. Open the attached "case_1305732.zip" project
2. Load SampleScene
3. Enter Play mode
Expected result: no popup window appears
Actual result: a popup with an error message about a .resource file that cannot be found appears
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a15, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.7f1, 2021.1.0b10, 2021.2.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.32f1, 2019.4.21f1, 2020.1.0a14
Note: the popup error message: "Opening file failed: Opening file C:/Users/edvardas.nov/Downloads/case_1305732/Library/TempArtifacts/Primary/f3bb3938c36f349499ad2f5a40d212c4.resource: The system cannot find the file specified."
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Stop the importer from crashing when importing a video in play mode.