Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Polygon Collider 2D Gizmo not displayed in Editor when editing it as part of Composite Collider
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "926739-2D-RAT.zip"
2. Open scene "test"
3. Select Platforms1 to see that it has a Composite Collider 2D Component
4. Expand Platforms1 to find the two child Objects
5. Select either of them
7. Press the button next to Edit Collider in Polygon Collider 2D Component to edit it
6. Hover the mouse over where segments of the Polygon Collider 2D gizmo would be
Expected result: the entire gizmo outlining Polygon Collider 2D is visible
Actual result: only the active part of the Polygon Collider 2D gizmo which the mouse is hovering over is visible (see attached screenshot "polygoncollider2dgizmo.png")
Reproducible with: 5.5.1f1, 5.6.0f1, 5.6.2p2, 2017.2.0b2
Fixed in: 2019.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved