Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Polygon Collider 2D Gizmo not displayed in Editor when editing it as part of Composite Collider
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "926739-2D-RAT.zip"
2. Open scene "test"
3. Select Platforms1 to see that it has a Composite Collider 2D Component
4. Expand Platforms1 to find the two child Objects
5. Select either of them
7. Press the button next to Edit Collider in Polygon Collider 2D Component to edit it
6. Hover the mouse over where segments of the Polygon Collider 2D gizmo would be
Expected result: the entire gizmo outlining Polygon Collider 2D is visible
Actual result: only the active part of the Polygon Collider 2D gizmo which the mouse is hovering over is visible (see attached screenshot "polygoncollider2dgizmo.png")
Reproducible with: 5.5.1f1, 5.6.0f1, 5.6.2p2, 2017.2.0b2
Fixed in: 2019.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window
- UI Details profiler does not display any information when selected and throws exceptions when UI module is disabled
- [UWP] ContentDialog box doesn't disable apps interactivity