Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 11.1.0
Fixed in 10.3.0, 11.0.0
Found in [Package]
[HDRP] Mixed rect area lights cause lighting artifacts when baked in Shadowmask lighting mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the attached repro project (Shadowsmask_2020.2)
2. Open scene "Test"
3. Navigate to Lighting window and bake lighting
4. Observe a horizontal artifact on the sphere
- Tested using: 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0a1, 2020.2.0a7, 2020.2.0a14, 2020.2.0a17, 2020.2.0a21, 2020.2.0b1, 2020.2.0b2, 2020.2.0b6, 2020.2.0b14, 2020.2.0f1, 2020.2.1f1
- Reproduces in the following HDRP versions: 10.0.0-preview.27, 10.2.2
- Does not reproduce in the following HDRP versions: 7.1.8, 8.1.0, 8.3.2, 9.0.0-preview.13, 9.0.0-preview.33, 9.0.0-preview.54, 9.0.0-preview.71
- Reproduces both with CPU and GPU lightmappers
- Reproduces only with mixed rect area lights; other light types are not affected
- Only reproduces in Shadowmask lighting mode
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first