Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[PLM] Empty directional and Intensity lightmaps are baked when there are only realtime lights in the scene
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 't1' scene;
2. Open Lighting window (Windows>Rendering>Lighting Settings);
3. Clear Baked Data and GI Cache;
3. Click 'Generate Lighting' button in the Lighting window;
4. Wait until baking is finished;
5. When Lightmap baking is finished open Global Maps tab of the Lighting window;
6. Observe the window.
There are no Intensity and Directional lightmaps baked for this scene.
Empty lightmaps are baked for the scene. See attached actual.png screenshot.
- Reproducible in Unity 2018.2.0b3. 2018.1.0f1, 2017.4.f1;
- Reproducible on Windows 10 and OSX 10.13.4;
- The issue doesn't affect lightmapped object rendering;
- The issue doesn't happen with Enlighten.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked