Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[PLM] Empty directional and Intensity lightmaps are baked when there are only realtime lights in the scene
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 't1' scene;
2. Open Lighting window (Windows>Rendering>Lighting Settings);
3. Clear Baked Data and GI Cache;
3. Click 'Generate Lighting' button in the Lighting window;
4. Wait until baking is finished;
5. When Lightmap baking is finished open Global Maps tab of the Lighting window;
6. Observe the window.
There are no Intensity and Directional lightmaps baked for this scene.
Empty lightmaps are baked for the scene. See attached actual.png screenshot.
- Reproducible in Unity 2018.2.0b3. 2018.1.0f1, 2017.4.f1;
- Reproducible on Windows 10 and OSX 10.13.4;
- The issue doesn't affect lightmapped object rendering;
- The issue doesn't happen with Enlighten.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit