Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.2
[PLM] Editor throws errors when entering UV Overlap scene debug view
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download CornellBox test project and open CornellBox scene
2. Navigate to the Lighting Settings window and bake the lighting using either CPU or GPU PLM
3. After the bake is done, enter UV Overlap scene view mode
4. Notice the errors in the console
- The bug reproduces both on CPU and GPU PLM
The errors are:
- Failed opening GI file at relative path: '95/[HASH].ovi'. Absolute path: 'C:/Users/USER/AppData/LocalLow/Unity/Caches/GiCache/95/[HASH].ovi'.
- 'Invalid Job' job failed with error code: 2 ('Unspecified error.').UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"