Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.2
[PLM] Editor throws errors when entering UV Overlap scene debug view
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download CornellBox test project and open CornellBox scene
2. Navigate to the Lighting Settings window and bake the lighting using either CPU or GPU PLM
3. After the bake is done, enter UV Overlap scene view mode
4. Notice the errors in the console
- The bug reproduces both on CPU and GPU PLM
The errors are:
- Failed opening GI file at relative path: '95/[HASH].ovi'. Absolute path: 'C:/Users/USER/AppData/LocalLow/Unity/Caches/GiCache/95/[HASH].ovi'.
- 'Invalid Job' job failed with error code: 2 ('Unspecified error.').UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default
- [LWRP][VR][Android] Cardboard VR: Extreme incorrect distortion on some Android devices
- [iOS] In the generated XCode project all files which are in a ".plugin" Plug-in file becomes a Folder