Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Playmode tests timeout when Time.timeScale is large
The Playmode tests are probably using the GameTime to decide when to timeout, which make most tests that would touch Time.timeScale timeout way faster than expected.
Here's a snippet that reproduces the problem:
public class Wrapper
public IEnumerator ShouldNotTimeoutButItDoes()
Time.timeScale = 10;
yield return new WaitForSecondsRealtime(3.1f);
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Flickering orbs appear when using RenderTargetHandle
- UsePass for ShaderLabShader is ignored and GameObjects are not rendered when SRPBatcher is enabled
- Animated model translated down when interrupting a transition
- UI Toolkit text splits when changing PanelSettings scale
- Error "NullReferenceException" is thrown when selecting folders from the folder panel or closing the folder panel with EditorUtility.OpenFolderPanel() in use