Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Playmode tests timeout when Time.timeScale is large
The Playmode tests are probably using the GameTime to decide when to timeout, which make most tests that would touch Time.timeScale timeout way faster than expected.
Here's a snippet that reproduces the problem:
public class Wrapper
public IEnumerator ShouldNotTimeoutButItDoes()
Time.timeScale = 10;
yield return new WaitForSecondsRealtime(3.1f);
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SBP Support for Mip Stripping
- [Android] Skybox is split into two differently lit areas when changing the position of the Directional Light
- Prefab Hierarchy is reordered after upgrading a project to a newer version of Unity
- OnTriggerExit2D when disabling a GameObject
- [DirectX12] FrameTimingManager does not return useful data