Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Playmode tests timeout when Time.timeScale is large
The Playmode tests are probably using the GameTime to decide when to timeout, which make most tests that would touch Time.timeScale timeout way faster than expected.
Here's a snippet that reproduces the problem:
public class Wrapper
public IEnumerator ShouldNotTimeoutButItDoes()
Time.timeScale = 10;
yield return new WaitForSecondsRealtime(3.1f);
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true