Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Playmode tests timeout when Time.timeScale is large
The Playmode tests are probably using the GameTime to decide when to timeout, which make most tests that would touch Time.timeScale timeout way faster than expected.
Here's a snippet that reproduces the problem:
public class Wrapper
public IEnumerator ShouldNotTimeoutButItDoes()
Time.timeScale = 10;
yield return new WaitForSecondsRealtime(3.1f);
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- DragAndDrop state is not cleanup after a drag
- [SRP] Shadow culling ignores Lens Shift setting on Camera
- Output Texture's RGB values are slightly different from the source PNG image when using Texture2D.EncodeToPNG function
- [Android] Accessing any class/instance member with an "AggressiveInlining" attribute will cause a crash
- If a windowed list expands across the whole screen, mouse wheel and keyboard jump doesn't work on PC