Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Playmode tests timeout when Time.timeScale is large
The Playmode tests are probably using the GameTime to decide when to timeout, which make most tests that would touch Time.timeScale timeout way faster than expected.
Here's a snippet that reproduces the problem:
public class Wrapper
public IEnumerator ShouldNotTimeoutButItDoes()
Time.timeScale = 10;
yield return new WaitForSecondsRealtime(3.1f);
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Errors appear when entering Play Mode if using AsDeferredJobArray()
- Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
- TerrainData.AwakeFromLoad takes around 13-19 ms after loading a Terrain from an asset bundle
- System.Threading.Task tasks cause stall when used in WebGL
- [Package Manager] Access denied when installing some packages