Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Playmode tests timeout when Time.timeScale is large
The Playmode tests are probably using the GameTime to decide when to timeout, which make most tests that would touch Time.timeScale timeout way faster than expected.
Here's a snippet that reproduces the problem:
public class Wrapper
public IEnumerator ShouldNotTimeoutButItDoes()
Time.timeScale = 10;
yield return new WaitForSecondsRealtime(3.1f);
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade