Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Playmode tests timeout when Time.timeScale is large
The Playmode tests are probably using the GameTime to decide when to timeout, which make most tests that would touch Time.timeScale timeout way faster than expected.
Here's a snippet that reproduces the problem:
public class Wrapper
public IEnumerator ShouldNotTimeoutButItDoes()
Time.timeScale = 10;
yield return new WaitForSecondsRealtime(3.1f);
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error