Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
PlayerSettings.SetTemplateCustomValue Access Modifier should be changed to public
When trying to edit WebGl Template the only one possible way to do it is using Reflection "Builder" script, method lines(58-63).
Suggestion is to change PlayerSettings.SetTemplateCustomValue Access Modifier to public
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets