Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
PlayerSettings.SetTemplateCustomValue Access Modifier should be changed to public
When trying to edit WebGl Template the only one possible way to do it is using Reflection "Builder" script, method lines(58-63).
Suggestion is to change PlayerSettings.SetTemplateCustomValue Access Modifier to public
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send
- [2D URP] Documentation link on 3D Renderer Data doesn't work