Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
PlayerSettings.SetTemplateCustomValue Access Modifier should be changed to public
When trying to edit WebGl Template the only one possible way to do it is using Reflection "Builder" script, method lines(58-63).
Suggestion is to change PlayerSettings.SetTemplateCustomValue Access Modifier to public
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crashes when opening the project
- "Color Picker not supported on this platform" error is thrown when UseOSColorPicker is set to true on Windows
- Lightmap Encoding Quality settings do not apply to baked lightmap textures
- GameObject is not culled and can be seen in the Frame Debugger when Camera is facing away from it
- [UIR] Lines separating packages wiggle in Packman at 150%