Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
PlayerSettings.SetTemplateCustomValue Access Modifier should be changed to public
When trying to edit WebGl Template the only one possible way to do it is using Reflection "Builder" script, method lines(58-63).
Suggestion is to change PlayerSettings.SetTemplateCustomValue Access Modifier to public
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] UnityLinker error when building
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source
- [Android] Audio is only stopped after a delay when VideoPlayer.Pause() is called