Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
PlayerSettings.SetTemplateCustomValue Access Modifier should be changed to public
When trying to edit WebGl Template the only one possible way to do it is using Reflection "Builder" script, method lines(58-63).
Suggestion is to change PlayerSettings.SetTemplateCustomValue Access Modifier to public
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true